Additives Other Text
No added preservatives
Chilli rating – 2, No hydrogenated fat, No added preservatives or MSG, No artificial colours or flavours, Suitable for vegetarians
Unit (free text)
Ground Coriander (30%), Salt, Turmeric, Ginger (8%), Fenugreek (7%), Cumin (7%), Mustard Flour, Garlic Powder, Allspice, Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper,
For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
Find us on Facebook
Get in touch:
3 tbs oil
1 onion, finely diced
2 tbs Schwartz Medium Curry Powder
400g tin chopped tomatoes
450g (1lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
150ml (1/4 pint) warm water
1. Heat oil and fry onion, over a medium heat, for 4-5 mins, until softened.
2. Stir in Curry powder and cook for 1 minute, to release the aromatic flavours.
3. Stir in tomatoes gradually, simmer slowly until the oil has separated.
4. Add the chicken, stir and cook on a high heat for 2-3 mins, then add the warm water. Simmer for 15 mins until sauce has thickened.
5. Stir in Schwartz Coriander Leaf to serve.
Add to cooked potatoes, onion and spinach for a tasty Saag Aloo.
Regulated Product Name
Medium Curry Powder
Free From Added MSG
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Plastic – Check Local Recycling Pot
Produce of the EU Country of Origin
Grams Unit (specific)
New Product Development
Final Product – Not NPD New Product Development
Calculated Nutrition Ordering
Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 Scheme
Nutrition (per 100g)
- Contains Mustard