Additives Other Text
No added preservatives
Chilli rating – hot – 3, No hydrogenated fat, artificial colours or flavourings, added preservatives or MSG, Suitable for vegetarians
Unit (free text)
Ground Coriander (32%), Cayenne Pepper (14%), Cumin (11%), Salt, Yellow Mustard Seed, Allspice, Ginger, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Turmeric, Bay Leaves, Ground Cinnamon (Cassia), Cloves,
For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
For recipes and cooking suggestions visit: www.schwartz.co.uk
Find us on Facebook
Get in touch:
3 tbs oil
1 onion, finely diced
2 tbs Schwartz Hot Curry Powder
400g tin chopped tomatoes
450g (1lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
150ml (1/4 pint) warm water
1. Heat oil and fry onion, over a medium heat, for 4-5 mins, until softened.
2. Stir in Curry powder and cook for 1 minute, to release the aromatic flavours.
3. Stir in tomatoes gradually, simmer slowly until the oil has separated.
4. Add the chicken, stir and cook on a high heat for 2-3 mins, then add the warm water. Simmer for 15 mins until sauce has thickened.
5. Stir in Schwartz Coriander Leaf to serve.
To make Bombay potatoes, fry with sliced onions, then add chopped tinned tomatoes, cubed potatoes and a little water, simmer until potatoes are cooked.
Regulated Product Name
Hot Curry Powder
Free From Added MSG
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Plastic – Check Local Recycling Pot
Produce of the EU Country of Origin
Grams Unit (specific)
New Product Development
Final Product – Not NPD New Product Development
Calculated Nutrition Ordering
Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 Scheme
Nutrition (per 100g)
- Contains Mustard