For tired, uncomfortable, irritated eyes, Washes, soothes, and cleanses with flexiseal eye bath, Contains natural plant extracts, Specially designed to fit comfortably against the eye to helping prevent leakage
Unit (free text)
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel), Alcohol, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride
For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited (RBH),
Preparation and Usage
Directions for use
Adults and children
1. Rinse the eye bath with product before use.
2. Fill with eye wash until a third full
3. Bend head slightly forward, holding eye bath by its base.
4. Place eye bath over your eye.
5. Slowly raise your head, opening your eye so the eye wash flows freely over it.
6. Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds.
7. Discard any eye wash left in the eye bath.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 for your other eye.
Only for use in the eyes
Safe for everyday use.
Store below 25°C.
Discard any unused product 28 days after opening.
The Optrex range:
ActiMist 2in1 Dry + Irritated Eye Spray
ActiMist 2in1 Tired + Uncomfortable Eye Spray
Rehydrating Eye Drops for Dry Eyes
Refreshing Eye Drops for Tired Eyes
Soothing Eye Drops for Itchy Eyes
Brightening Eye Drops for Dull Eyes
+ A range of products only available at the Pharmacy counter
Optrex – experts in eye care
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use after expiry date.
Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use.
If irritation persists seek medical advice. Discard used wash, do not return to the bottle.
If the eye bath is likely to be used by more than one person, it is a sensible precaution to sterilise it by boiling it in water for 10 minutes.
Regulated Product Name
Multi Action Eye Wash
Optrex is an associate company of RBH
Optrex and the design are trademarks of Optrex Ltd
Millilitres Unit (specific)
New Product Development
Final Product – Not NPD New Product Development